Writing about your clinic, your therapy or clinicians? Finding words that convey the right impression isn’t always easy. To save your time and head scratching, here are some of the best words and phrases for killer manual therapy copy, plus some examples of how to use them.
Useful Words and Phrases: Clinic
Your clinic might be:
- Highest standards
Your approach might be:
- Patient/human/person centered
- A human experience
- Collaborative and information-sharing
- Progressive and innovative
- To treat everyday concerns to serious injury
- To ensure every patient is listened-to
- To ensure every patient is at the heart of their treatment
You may pride yourself on / at the heart of your approach might be:
- To treat the person behind the problem
- To be here when you need us
- To provide the answers and information you need
- To get you back to optimum/full health
- To help you live a full life / the life you want to live
You may also operate a full sports injury clinic / back pain clinic / etc.
You might offer:
- Condition management
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Effective treatment
- Accurate diagnosis
- Private treatment
- Personalised plan
Useful Words and Phrases: Clinicians
Clinically you might say the practitioner is:
- An authority
- Established relationships with
- In private practice
And on a human level you might say they are:
- Human approach
- Understanding of
- Appreciative of
Useful Words and Phrases: Your Therapy
- Expedite your recovery
- Speed up your return to full health
- Outstanding patient experience
- Clinical care
Example Copywriting: Clinic
Welcome to Phyllis Physiotherapy. We are a leading private physiotherapy clinic based in Dill and serving patients from Thyme, Parsley, Chive and beyond. We offer expert treatment for a range of musculoskeletal problems including back pain, arthritis, and sports injuries.
At Phyllis we strive to maintain the highest standards of clinical care through the latest evidence-based physical therapies. We pride ourselves on our person-centred approach. At the heart of this is our commitment to treat the individual behind the problem, always giving you the information and the answers you need to be fully involved in your recovery.
At your initial appointment we will carry out a comprehensive evaluation of your condition and case history. We will provide you with an accurate diagnosis, and a personalised plan for effective treatment and rehabilitation to return you to optimum health. We know how frustrating and worrying conditions can be, and are committed to returning you to the lifestyle you desire.
Our clinic is easily accessible by public transport or by car, and we offer free parking and a dedicated reception service. Making an appointment is quick and easy online and if you have any questions or concerns, we are always here to advise and reassure.
Example Copywriting: Clinician
John Smith MPh CIP
John Smith is an expert clinician, experienced in the fields of physiotherapy and manual therapy. He has several years experience in private practice. He holds a Masters in Physiotherapy from the University of Bristol and is a member of the CIP.
John prides himself on a person-centred approach. He is appreciative of the frustration of needing physiotherapy treatment and takes a reassuring yet straightforward approach to treatment. He has successfully treated many patients in the Durham area, from aches and pains to serious injuries and rehabilitation.
John is passionate about health. During his years in private practice John has fostered cross-disciplinary relationships with clinicians in various related fields, helping to broaden knowledge and share information.
Example Copywriting: Therapy
Osteopathy is a safe and holistic treatment regulated by the General Osteopathic Council. It is an Allied Health Profession and osteopaths also work in musculoskeletal departments of the NHS.
Osteopathy is a non-invasive manual therapy. It involves spinal and joint manipulation to improve bodily alignment and natural healing, soft tissue work such as massage and myofascial release, and dry needling. These treatments improve mobility, flexibility and alignment, reducing pain and improving function.
Osteopaths are experts in diagnosing and resolving musculoskeletal issues, making osteopathy an ideal treatment for problems such as back and neck pain, sprains and strains, and sports injuries. Osteopaths are also First Contact Practitioners, who can assess and refer you for other treatments where more appropriate.
Points to Get Across: Clinic
- What you do and where you’re based, what you treat.
- Clinic is easy to get to, how do you get there, is it accessible/parking
- Making an appointment is easy and simple just do this
- At your first appointment we will take a case history and tell you what treatment you need
- Our practitioners are all qualified and specialists in this or that
- We appreciate your concerns – show a human side
Points to Get Across: Clinician
- Who they are (name and where they’re from)
- What they do
- What their qualifications are
- What their specialisms are
- Any other accolades
- A little personal info
What you’re trying to get across is:
- I know what I’m doing
- I care about people and take them seriously
- I have been successful at this lots of times before
- I am interested in my job
Points to Get Across: Therapy
- The therapy
- What it is
- What it involves and how it works
- What a typical session is like
- The professional bodies that govern it
- What it is typically used for
- Latch on to prestige – can you get it on the NHS, etc
- Don’t try too hard to persuade that it works
- Say what you’re experts at (e.g. chiropractors are experts with spines)